Manchester City Transport
Staff bulletin 1967
The annual bulletin for employees with facts, figures and developments.
Black and white, 22 pages plus cover, text and tables.
This is a scan of an original document, with signs of age in places.
- Review from the General Manager
- Financial results
- Traffic: decline in passengers, rapid transit, regionalisation, one-person operation, bus priorities, accident overview, fares, service changes, revenue control, expenditure analysis
- Engineering: vehicle orders, vehicle design, maintenance of ticket issuing and coin couting machines, garage floor cleaning, clothing bus, abandonment of trolleybus system, garaging of vehicles for other Corporation departments, fuel oil - smoke suppressant additives, airport coach replacement, vehicle maintenance - training and recruitment, Hyde Road Works, Hyde Road Garage, Rochdale Road Garage, Northenden Garage, 'T' Pits - all garages, fire alarms - all garages, outside offices - shelters etc.
- Personnel: number of employees, exams, appointments, promotions, retirements, canteens
- Parcels department overview
- Medical centre
- Works surgery and ambulance rooms
- First aid
Manchester City Transport Annual Report to Staff - 1967 (PDF download)
PDF digital download
Digital download product
- This is a digital product which is only available as a downloadable file.
- No physical product is available or will be sent.
- A link to the file will be available after payment has been made and you will also receive a download link (which will be valid for 30 days) in your confirmation email.
- Please contact us if you have any queries.